[Darkride] Slender Manor

Slender Manor
inspired by Phantomanor and Slender Man
special CS by stationjimjr and Samplerocker

Happy Halloween with Slender Man

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear, but believe, Slenderman is real.

When clattering skeletons are dancing with eerily beautiful music, creepy creatures dare to venture out of the depths of their dark catacombs and the echo of spooky laughter can be heard in all alleyways, then Halloween has returned. Slender Manor has awakened and invites you to enter. But be careful! Slenderman is always watching you.

Slender Manor is a high speed thrilling darkride with many special effects and the famous Slenderman as the main protagonist. The ride contains two indoor launches, two indoor lift hills, three high speed indoor parts, many slow and scary darkride parts and an outdoor part through the forest of the original Slenderman game. The story is very simple and similar to the original Slender game:

Collect all 8 crosses before Slenderman finds you. The quest will start at Halloween...

[Image: fiyhivls.jpg]

[Image: xi4kvpak.jpg]

[Image: su4g6igy.jpg]

[Image: za855u8m.jpg]

[Image: gql67kaz.jpg]

[Image: fen8kish.jpg]

[Image: wex4lz8i.jpg]

by RCT D!
This thing is insane! How do you build things like it??? Wink Eek
I need a new signature.
This is incredible! If it were a real ride at a theme park, I would go on it.
Slender Manor
inspired by Phantomanor and Slender Man
special CS by stationjimjr and Samplerocker

More than three weeks after release y will reveal the secret of the crosses. Where are the eight crosses? There are only 7 crosses in total because Slender Man grabs you at the end and so you can only find less than 8 crosses.

Cross Number 1
[Image: p3sa88gz.png]
The first cross is in the first room left but it appears only after a few seconds due to a ingame problem.

Cross Number 2
[Image: imzrb8ya.png]
The second cross is in the following room when the car is turning around right next to the bed.

Cross Number 3
[Image: u4yqklc6.png]
Directly above the entrance to the church in the middle of the video (first launch).

Cross Number 4 and 5
[Image: 2pal9q5h.png]
At the end of the second lifthill and directly before the outdoor part there are two crosses left and right.

Cross Number 6
[Image: hg222es8.jpg]
The next cross is the most inconspicuous one. It´s somewhere in the forest.

Cross Number 7
[Image: 5gcbm5im.png]
The last cross is in the entrance hall at the end ahead (not at the beginning); when you enter the hall you can see it.

@Chimalion: Thank you!
@aecrouch7413: Thanks as well!
Some of these screenshots don't even look like they are shots of RCT3, brilliant work m8!
Team CoasterTech

The building itself must be pretty long to accommodate that launch, unless I'm believing the wrong half of what I see. What is the launch speed?

Task for Christmas: Count the Slendermen. The one dressed in red doesn't count, that's Vendorman.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
how did you get the slenderman for rct3?
OMG!! This is awesome!
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread