Vote for your favorite track! Round 213

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 213 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Based on recent community feedback, the creators of these entries are not shown on the voting page. As such, please try to keep discussion centered on the entries themselves and not speculation as to who created the entries.

Let's have another great round!

#1: Split Decision

[Image: 563140ae0220c.jpg]

#2: Protostar

[Image: 563233f90919a.png]

#3: Mission X

[Image: 5632b56d3cd76.png]

#4: Blue Lightning

[Image: 5634c3d057191.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, November 9
This round? Uhh pretty good actually.

1. Split Decision: If this one was the final entry then I LOVE the pun xD, if not I still like the name. Great coaster, I've never seen a splitting done soo well so props to you m8. Really my only complaint about the ride is that (this may just be from the video) it seemed to go a little too fast at certain points (like through the head-chopper tunnel). Great ride though.

2. Protostar: If you want me to vote for a NL2 coaster, this is how you get me to, beautiful ride! The only complaint I have is that one turn was super jerky, the rest of the ride was flawless though, AND you managed to capture that it was in the middle of a forest. To all NL2 gamers, it isn't difficult to make it look like there is stuff around your coasters! This'n proves it!

3. Mission X: At first glance I had my doubts about this coaster, after watching the point of view I'm saying good show m8! Nice coaster, however there isn't ANYTHING other than hills around it :/ Sorry but Protostar beats you out mostly because of that. My video was lagging during the POV so I can't really tell how smooth it was or how fast it was, therefore I won't comment on that.

4. Blue Lightning: For half CS-half vanilla not bad. The layout seemed decent, support work was done well, the only problem I have with this ride is that there isn't a POV so it automatically doesn't get my vote. You need POV's so we can judge how smooth/good the ride is from ON it, rather than just from looking Biggrin

Anyways good round guys, my vote went to Protostar in the end.
Team CoasterTech

Vote goes to #2: Protostar
Man! I can't decide... WAIT! Is this the universe telling me to vote for Split Decision? Tongue

I'll need a few days.
Meh, not the greatest round. I dunno, voted for 'Mission X'. Tongue
<Comment Removed>
Sooooo I wouldnt call this an amazing round, but it was decent
Split Decision- this was pretty good, but not super amazing, nothing wrong with it, just could've had more
Protostar- Usually I don't vote for NoLimits, ,but this coaster is pretty great, got my vote, theres not much else to say
Mission X- I liked the tunnel at the beginning, but the ride was really short, and didn't have much theming to it
Blue lighting- The track layout was very basic, and honestly just choose cs or vanilla, splitting them half and hlaf just doesnt look right, you can add a bit of vanilla if you want, but its not great

Final vote- PROTOSTAR (nice name btw)
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I haven't gotten NoLimits yet, but Protostar got my vote.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
blue lightning is a solid non cs coaster with descent custom supports, so it gets my vote
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
I am excited for this round to end so I can submit one of my own RCT creations. So far, I'll only be doing RCT2 rides, but I plan to move on further.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!