Vote for your favorite track! Round 214

(Nov 12, 2015, 06:32 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I would do the in-game screenshots, and I have, I just haven't found a way to edit them. Says I need to download some junk to edit files. I do NOT want a virus.

Is there as print screen on your keyboard?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
All of these coasters were good. Rampage however I really liked the look of, seemed pretty smooth and I love RMC

In the end however, I will vote Purple Haze.
I need a new signature.
If you have Paint or some variant installed on your machine, which you should if you're using Windows, all that is required is to open the image in Paint and crop it. Right-clicking on the image will give you an Edit or Open With option, which should take you directly to Paint.

The first half of Lightning Express does closely resemble the first half of Texas Giant, but after the brake run, the layout becomes noticeably different. Did anyone else notice the hidden hill/drop underneath the lift hill supports?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Alright. I'll see what I can do. Yeah, I agree with the lot of ya's, my 'camera' screen shots are shaky and downright despicable!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Nov 12, 2015, 10:57 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: I voted Lightning Express, I'm a sucker for nostalgia!

Yeah, me too.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Terry does exactly what i do and it works, put the pics into paint and you can save them as a proper format to put as screenshots on here
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Vote Purple Haze
Rampage gets my vote! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]