Coasters impending....

I got a bunch of Roller Coasters to create. Have another scenario creation impending.  Smile

Also, I posted a thread in 'Scenarios' thread. I'd be mucho grateful if ya went and checked it out.  Wink

(I have 10 fun scenarios for you all to download, it's going to be MANY MORE).

Hrm..... now that I think about it... I got to ramp up the 'coaster' production. Otherwise, scenarios will just own everything.  Rolleyes
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Would need a compact Taxi Roller Coaster for RCT2, that has both the excitement rate of 7.00 and a length of 1,000 meters. It's for one of the expert parks, that need 10 coasters with these requirements. Can you do it, I tried, but it goes on 12 intensity and a low (generally 2 - 4) excitement as well. This might be a challenge. Can you do this?
Possibly, but where would I get the Taxi Roller Coaster? As far as I know, there isn't a taxi coaster unless ya have Wacky Worlds or TimeTwister for RCT2. Which, I have neither. :-P
The taxi coaster is found in Wacky Worlds, and is identical to the giga coaster except it uses specialized taxi cars. What you can do is download a giga coaster that fits said requirements, or just use one of the default designs, place it in a custom scenario in which both coaster types are available, and build an identical version as a taxi coaster.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Alrighty, sounds good!
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14396 - done by me. Wink