Vote for your favorite track! Round 215

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 215 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Roman Cathedral

[Image: 564e9fb61e2f2.jpg]

#2: Myst

[Image: 564f326566830.png]

#3: Wicked Woodie

[Image: 564f765419f64.jpg]

#4: The Hammer

[Image: 565013dfda0b0.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Saturday, November 28
Oh wow, this round is almost fully RCT2 rides. Wooden that also. Good luck everyone!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
It not only surprised me to see three RCT2 entries, but they were all wooden. Quite interesting really if you ask me.

Anyways now for my thoughts on this batch o' coasters:

Roman Cathedral: Nice coaster, however the lack of scenery drove me away from voting for it (really the only scenery is along the path to the coaster and the station).

Myst: I'm not sure if the title was a throwback to the old PC-RPG-Game but if it was then I like the connection. Realistically speaking this would probably be impossible to build but I love the coaster nevertheless. Great job with this one!

Wicked Woodie: Don't get me wrong - this is a great coaster, the problem is that you don't have scenery around the ride and I see tons of empty grass squares.

The Hammer: HOLY WOODIE! This is among the largest coasters (wooden) that I've ever seen, must've taken a good amount o' time to crank this'n out - glad you didn't do this on RCT3 with custom supports. xD

I ended up caught between The Hammer and Myst, surprisingly the NL2 entry won out (what is happening to me!?! xD jk) Nice job to all of the entrants this round!
Team CoasterTech

@ChrisMDB yes it did, it took two episodes, which actually is only about 2 hours of work, but the track layout took about 1 hour and 20 minutes of that
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Mists has my vote!
2015 SKARIB Productions
Vote goes to Hammer.
My vote goes to Wicked Woodie. It seems to be the best one here.
I need a new signature.
Even though I'm in this round no one has really given any feedback except for chris, and considering 2 of them are RCT2 I think I will also

Roman Cathedral- Track design is wicked, I love it, the use of the checkerboard is also really well done and the station looks good, however besides that hidden colusseum in the helix, theres really not much scenery outside of the coaster, and I know theres stuff you couldve done cause theres quite a few things in the roman scenery pack
Rating: 7/10

Myst- tbh I thought this was a really great roller coaster for NL2, I love the tunnel usage, and it felt so smooth.....until the corkscrew near the end, which just set the entire ride off for me, it seemed just so out of place, and just completely destroyed the flow of the ride, so the first part was amazing, i suggest just keeping the same feel throughout the entire coaster though
Rating: 6/10

Wicked Woodie- Blazing Empire you're great at creating scenarios, but you really need more experience on whats expected for coasters in build it, the buildings and the track layout are good, but theres nothing on the outside, at all
There's no foliage, no terraforming, just flat green grass, which is really boring and unrealistic, so I hope that you realize you've got to put the outside stuff in, to actually make it look a bit more realistic
Also I really don't like the name, no offense, but it completely lacks creativity
Rating: 3/10

@naveisawesome, I can do terraforming, I just haven't. Namely because I am in a rush to get the ride into Build It! Also, because I use a lot of scenery around my rides, I am unsure whether I will be able to fit ALL of the scenery into one ride. Yeah, I really hate how you cannot have more scenery, but eh, what we gonna do. For the time being, I am working on Povoat, which was made on one of my custom scenarios, which happens to be a DESERT. It has no trees/foliage whatsoever, and has little hills and dips. I will start doing some terraforming soon. (I don't partly like it too much with out it, just haven't had the time. Will get better soon.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I get what youre saying but here's the thing, you don't have to be in a rush, take your time and make sure your coaster is exactly how you want it, and then think about entering it
And as for the scenery, you'd be surprised as to how many objects you can have included, the only coaster i have ever put for download which I havent been able to select all the scenery for (when I wanted scenery that is) is Psycho Inc, and that had a lot of supports, buildings and just random pieces, so you should be able to put foliage in without a problem, plus if you cant just dont save it but take the screenshots with the foliage to show you at least made an effort and it couldnt look exactly like that because of something you cant control
Plus yes deserts do have some foliage, and I know for a fact that there are cactuses available, as well I suggest small bushes