help

I am an old RCT 2 player and just started playing RCT 3 w/soaked as the computer I have know is a lot  faster and can handle it, but I am not a great builder of tracks, structures ETC. so I like to download them the the greats, my age is in the mid 2 digits, so my brain is not that creative, but I have a problem with the downloads as where to put them, it was easy in RCT2, so if there is anyone that can help me I think I would have a better time with the game
(Nov 28, 2015, 09:14 PM)old player Wrote: I am an old RCT 2 player and just started playing RCT 3 w/soaked as the computer I have know is a lot  faster and can handle it, but I am not a great builder of tracks, structures ETC. so I like to download them the the greats, my age is in the mid 2 digits, so my brain is not that creative, but I have a problem with the downloads as where to put them, it was easy in RCT2, so if there is anyone that can help me I think I would have a better time with the game

Silvarret has many tutorials with RCT2 and RCT3. Here is a link to his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSWAX1...yRHWn17W0w