anyone here own one?

*post your views* :P

nah, kidding...what games do you guyz have? i have:

Kirby Canvas Curse(suits my personality as being bubbly0
Mario 64 DS
Meteos

i really want Mario Kart DS, its online!!! how about that!! :lol:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Im not bothered about games consoles and hand held gaming. I have a playstation 1, but thats from aaagggeeesss ago! I have seen a DS and it looks pretty cool!
I have a PS2...some fun games but since I got RCT3 and Soaked I have not played it! I really don't have time during school to play it...but when I get a new game for it that is all i will play!
:shock: really?? oh thats odd...
coasterdude89 Wrote:I have a PS2...some fun games but since I got RCT3 and Soaked I have not played it! I really don't have time during school to play it...but when I get a new game for it that is all i will play!

i do that sometimes :P
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Well, I want one. I've got so many games, I think my parents are going to riot :lol:
[Image: 7.jpg]
i know hwat u mean
I cleaned up this thread. Lets keep it this way :mrgreen:
hey, anyone heard of the that game called Feel the Magic XY/XX or Project Rub?? Well...sega are making a sequel and guess what they're calling it!!!

Where do Babies come from!!! :P i want this game cause i absolutely loved feel the magic!!
tiamat1990 Wrote:hey, anyone heard of the that game called Feel the Magic XY/XX or Project Rub?? Well...sega are making a sequel and guess what they're calling it!!!

Where do Babies come from!!! :P i want this game cause i absolutely loved feel the magic!!

havn't heard of it, but it sounds like fun! rofl