Hey! \(^o^)/

I would say Fluxtrance has the best RCT2 creation skills, I don't know what you all think.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Yes....

I Think Fluxtrance Is Awesome to He's Preety Alike Silvarret But the differences about them is Silvarret is pretty Handeld With Building Scenery And Fluxtrance is more like roller coaster
Biggrin Biggrin
Yeah So Two Of Them Are Awesome

BTW HI! 

Thx for your Opinion!
Eh, it's nothing. If ya want some scenarios for RCT2/3 there are quite a few people here who create the best. I am just a novice.

I forgot to mention all the good CS creators and roller coaster designers, they are all awesome!
Two users in HD now? Good thing my monitor is set at maximum resolution. Welcome!

Fluxtrance is alright, but I wasn't impressed when I watched his tutorials. His building style is blocky and repetitive, and he isn't a particularly good coaster builder. In episode 5 of "Building the Mega Park", he mentioned that, in the event of a brake failure, the trains would evidently fly into the station and crash into the other trains. Instead of adding block brakes, he changed the layout of the coaster so that the trains would have less momentum going into the station even if the brakes failed. A creative solution for someone who doesn't understand the basic mechanics of the game.  Rolleyes
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@Terry Inferno - Good observation, I don't believe I caught that while watching it lol
Team CoasterTech

@Terry Inferno, xD, so you noticed? I don't watch fluxtrance at all, or rarely. He, to me, makes coasters that are good, but tedious and repetitive. I too, when I started did that same kind of thing, cuz' I had no clue what 'block brakes' did. About January of this year did I actually find out what they did. Now it is hard for me to STOP using them. Also, I have a question, you know in RCT1 where station brakes failure came, do you think they reduced percentage chance of having it happen? As far as I know, this year, I haven't had a single brakes failure; even with block brake, it should have at least one at some point or another. Smile Thanks.