RCT On The DS?

Construction games tend to be better on a console than on PC, afterall, you have limitations on pcs (like space and requirements) a console like Sony's PS2 or 3 which is comming soon, you barely need anything except a controller, a memory card to save games,(optional) and it runs off the CD rather than installing it on your PC! Plus loading times are shorter! And not to mention the fact that consoles tend to cost less than a whole new computer.
True! But with a console you have the limitations of a handset, not a key board and mouse, which may make it harder to name rides, access certain features etc...
Then again, you can mod your consoles to use keyboards and mice Wink

But I'd love to see RCT on DS. DS can churn out some seriously beautiful 2d graphics, and I reckon a high res 2D RCT game would be great.
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
i dont belive rct would work on the ds or any consle becuase just look at rct for xbox it was a flop. rct is only deisgned for a windows/mac machine and nothing else. also the old rct feeling would be loosed due to the change of user interface
I still think rct could be made for the ds. What about zoo tycoon which has been made for the ds. Same sort of game but instead of a theme park a zoo. But I think rct would be better on the psp than the ds.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
here a pic (this is a BETA pic)
[Image: rctdsfake6og4jr.jpg]
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Where did you find that picture?
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Lol, if only :wink:
gamesonline Wrote:Where did you find that picture?

it was designed by RCT4me on the atari forums
[Image: jag100banner.gif]