Vote for your favorite track! Round 218

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 218 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Oasis

[Image: 566e14ab60c31.jpg]

#2: Parthax

[Image: 566e1b13c1fd3.png]

#3: Caution

[Image: 566e1c3e21c34.jpg]

#4: Phantom

[Image: 566ea9768da2c.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, December 21
This is gonna be a tough round.... A great one though!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Tough round. RCT1 RCT2 NL1 NL2 Who to vote for?
Honestly, I am proud of myself for getting Phantom into Build It!. This does look like a good competition. Luckily, I am not eligible to vote. :-)
I think this may be the only other round with four different entries from four different games. Round 134 being the only other round. (Quote me if I am mistaken).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I like Parthex. It reminds me of Time Machine from the the defunct Freestyle Music Park.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Definitely a good round, but not a great round. Strong RCT1 and 2 entries but compared to recent NL entries these were a little lacking.
Team CoasterTech

Vote: #2: Parthax
Voted caution blazing empire you've definitely gotten better at making coasters, although I with you'd do POVs
Parthax is good, its just small and not as extreme as caution, so id rate them about the same in detail, I just voted cation cause its bigger which mean more total scenery and work put into it
Terry I love the screenshots, that sky is awesome, but the track layout is really boring for NL2, so thats why I didn't vote for you
Phantom was half decent, but not winning material I'd have to say
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Caution has my vote.
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master