RCT3 "Ian World" - New RCT3 Sandbox

Hey guys! I'm working on a new sandbox, currently named "Ian World" just as a filler. On my birthday a few days ago, I decided to make a new sandbox world (I don't normally do sandboxes, but actual huge custom scenarios) for fun. A few days later, I didn't know it'd become such a project! Anyway, my goal is to have a nice, nature-sorta themed park with a variety of coasters that is filled to the max. 

So far, I have the front entrance done (a really cool nature-y entrance with a green Eiffel Tower and a long path (with some food stalls, of course) that goes all the way to the back and a path that goes all the way to the right end. 
The coasters I have are:
Wildcat - Wooden airtime coaster inspired off "Blue Streak" at Cedar Point. Named after my local highschool's mascot
??? - B&M Dive Machine that hangs you over path twice. Working title is "On The Shoreline" like the Genesis song, goes with its colors
Cyclone - Arrow corkscrew coaster inspired off "Carolina Cyclone" at Carowinds but with a water theme. Another name I had in mind was "Whirlwind".
Olympia Looping - A Schwarzkopf looping coaster inspired by that insane travelling Schwarzkopf ride with the same name (I'll probably change the colors of the loop to the colors of the actual Olympic rings). Just a fun little ride I put it.
??? - S&S Thrust Air coaster that sends you over two hundred feet over the pack midway and sends you back with a fast, intense ride.
and Easter Island - Arrow hybrid inspired off "Adventure Express" at King's Island. Will probably be the only real terrain coaster in this park.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? I'll keep you regularly updated on the progress :Smile

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/r0Do4
[Image: r0Do4]
I really love the Dive Machine. All the others are little questionable tbh.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975