Download Screenshots

Hi all,

With the launch of RCTgo 5.0, we began to require all new downloads to have one screenshot. This change was done to give visitors a better idea of what they're downloading. For the most part, this has not been an issue -- most downloads already had screenshots included. However, several downloads have been posted recently with a placeholder image instead of an actual, in-game screenshot of the download. This is not acceptable.

Going forward, any new download that is posted that uploads a placeholder image instead of an in-game screenshot (and has no other screenshots) will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your understanding.

Justin
Thank you!
Quote:Naveisawesome wrote: just trees, support structures and a simple station are not going to get a coaster a win, it needs more extra scenery
Words to live by....
Great policy! Thanks Justin!
And a seventh rounds out the series. RCT 1, 2, and 3 complete, PC squared away, now for Parkitect and more 3D builds.

Ahhh, could this be why the download chart has diminished greatly? I dunno. Keep it up Justin!
You are not blind; I have indeed changed my avatar to something that is not dragon related!

Five Build It! wins, and many featured downloads! 

Creating cunningly crafted scenarios for you to enjoy! Smile
Current Projects: Redlynch Heights - (Megapark) - Frontier Forest (Scenario Play)

Add me on any of these sites!
Facebook: BlazingEmpire HD
Discord: BlazingEmpireHD#6064
I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.
(Jan 3, 2016, 09:15 PM)ctg614 Wrote: I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.

If you notice any downloads with deceptive screenshots, please flag them for review and I will remove them. (Do not flag downloads that simply don't have any screenshots at all -- those were uploaded before this policy change and are acceptable)