It could be worse. (Forum Game)

Something I thought up in my head, for a forum game.
The rules:
You post something bad that could happen. The next person tries to make it even worse. But, it has to be related to the original topic. We do this until, it can get no worse than you start over.

Also, please bold the text that you've added!

Ex:
I got a job a microsoft!

You got a job a microsoft as a janitor.

You got a job a microsoft as a janitor, cleaning the bathrooms on all 28 floors.

Etc.......

So I'll start.

You got fired from your job
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building.
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool...
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining...
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim...
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim. You try to cling on something and see Jaws coming towards you...

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim. You try to cling on something and see Jaws coming towards you and start trying to run away from Jaws...
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim. You try to cling on something and see Jaws coming towards you and start trying to run away from Jaws and King Kong is right in front of you....
(King Kong was a exellent movie, BTW)
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim. You try to cling on something and see Jaws coming towards you and start trying to run away from Jaws and King Kong is right in front of you, running after you trying to...
You got fired from your job, and then thrown out of the building, which you happen to land in a puddle the size of a pool. And then it starts pouring down raining and you can't swim. You try to cling on something and see Jaws coming towards you and start trying to run away from Jaws and King Kong is right in front of you, running after you trying to cuddle you thinking you're George and fluffy and cuddly (Bugs Bunny Reference BTW). All of a sudden, you see for some strange reason a fat woman falling above your head...

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf