Announcing changes to the Build It! competition

Okay, got it.
Quote:Naveisawesome wrote: just trees, support structures and a simple station are not going to get a coaster a win, it needs more extra scenery
Words to live by....
(Jan 11, 2016, 06:15 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: ...and this could be because many of the RCT3 players who focus primarily on scenery have apparently gone into hibernation for the winter.

This is actually pretty accurate - for the past several years, our traffic has peaked in July and August before declining for the winter and picking up again around April and May. I have a feeling it has to do with school calendars. Wink
I assume Terry is talking about me when he says 'constantly entering.' Lol Sounds good Justin!
You are not blind; I have indeed changed my avatar to something that is not dragon related!

Five Build It! wins, and many featured downloads! 

Creating cunningly crafted scenarios for you to enjoy! Smile
Current Projects: Redlynch Heights - (Megapark) - Frontier Forest (Scenario Play)

Add me on any of these sites!
Facebook: BlazingEmpire HD
Discord: BlazingEmpireHD#6064
I think I may be the only RCT3 based-user that is active lately... that being said I haven't done nearly anything on my projects, probably should get working on them soon...

^ Calls self RCT3 based, last entry was an RCT1 coaster xD
And a seventh rounds out the series. RCT 1, 2, and 3 complete, PC squared away, now for Parkitect and more 3D builds.

@ChrisMDB, lol. I've been doing ONLY RCT2, even though I have both 1 and 3.
You are not blind; I have indeed changed my avatar to something that is not dragon related!

Five Build It! wins, and many featured downloads! 

Creating cunningly crafted scenarios for you to enjoy! Smile
Current Projects: Redlynch Heights - (Megapark) - Frontier Forest (Scenario Play)

Add me on any of these sites!
Facebook: BlazingEmpire HD
Discord: BlazingEmpireHD#6064