London 2012 Olympics

YEY Biggrin

London have won the 2012 Olympic Bid! Unlucky New York, Paris etc...

This should be a great games! What do you all think?
Weee Brits pwn you all again Biggrin
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Hmmm....London....wish it was New York...but look on the bright side....yall have to build all of that stuff now! I smell an increase in taxes!!!!

If only Charlotte, North Carolina could get them one day-the city of trees-I live 30 mins away, depending on traffic!
Mhhh... Poor Madrid, they were really felling down...
Anyway, I wonder if Argentina will be the next... haha, Im kidding... (its actually depressing :lol: )
seeya
coasterdude89 Wrote:Hmmm....London....wish it was New York...but look on the bright side....yall have to build all of that stuff now! I smell an increase in taxes!!!!
I think itâs going to be quite good, it will redevelop what some people have called a âorange holeâ, the money that will be made from this will be far grater than the amount of money spent in to redeveloping it. Hundreds of jobs will be made as well. So the down side is wiped out by the good points.

To be truthful I donât really care as Iâm not in to sport.

Smile
[Image: RCT3co01.jpg]
Nice speach! Yeh, the east end of london is pretty run down, so this will hopefullly regenerate it, until chavs destroy it!
yeh im happy, but its just another excuse for that nob Ken Livingstone to hike taxes up, Value added Tax, Income Tax, Council Tax, Inheritance Tax, Road Tax, Fuel Tax, Breathing Tax, Walking Tax and Tic Tax!!!!!!!!!
I think we got them two times ago? in salt like city; am I right?
[Image: 7.jpg]
could be!