Vote for your favorite track! Round 224

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 224 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Total Desolation

[Image: 56b6ca4218ff7.png]

#2: Toxic Tower

[Image: 56b7021de345b.jpg]

#3: Forest Fire

[Image: 56b731fa91e15.jpg]

#4: Cavalier

[Image: 56b73427f21c0.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, February 14
Now ChrisMDB will write that he hates seeing nothing around a coaster, like if it is in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking about Total Desolation. But in this case he's right. A little foliage around the coaster or at least color all the ground around would have been a quick thing to do and the effect would be immediate.

For Forest Fire: If you take screenshots without grid the effect will be much better Smile

When I have analyzed well the images and the videos I'll be back!

Good round Smile

Here my personal opinions:

- Total desolation: As I wrote above a bit of foliages or color all the ground would have been better. Also in certain sections the track seems a little bit too rough and fast.

- Toxic Tower: Now on my PC only RCT1 and 3 are installed, but when your entire park will came out I will reinstall RCT2 just to play it!

- Forest Fire: The custom supports are only in the lift-hill part of the track and I think I see something hit the guests' heads during the ride.

- Cavalier: This is the only one that has a well done custom supports work, and I know from experience how long this requires so It takes my vote. I also know how difficult it is to create scenery items in NL2 and I like the idea of the park. The layout is very smooth too!! Good job m8!

This CC are intended only to improve the community.

However, I think this is a good round Smile
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
Total Desolation: All I can say is "OUCH". It's extremely fast and the G's might be astronomically high. As ^ said, it needs more foliage (see the trees in Spooky theming). Slow down the ride, it doesn't need to reach those speeds.

Toxic Tower: Had a hard time deciding between this and Cavalier. It looks like a great coaster.

Forest Fire: Goes through the layout extremely fast and the corkscrew would be quite painful when you go through it. After that, it's very "meh".

Cavalier: Best coaster in this round (Toxic Tower in 2nd). Voted for it.
@Batt - Am I that predictable? lol By the way Cavalier is a NoLimits coaster so the supports are actually the in-game ones.

Looks like I got my wish and a clear winner is easy to see, as for my CC:

Total Desolation - I like the apocalypse theming, however the coaster itself leaves a lot to be desired. At least 60% of the ride would kill actual riders due to the G's experienced in the curves (easiest way to avoid that is to slow it down). As Batt said it also needs SOMETHING around it. Yes the area that the coaster occupies has scenery however there are endless plains surrounding it. Foliage is always nice too Smile

Toxic Tower - I love how I'm able to spot out Brookwood gardens coasters as soon as I see them lol, I also really enjoy the narratives you include. In spite of what I said about how an RCT2 or 1 entry may not win I believe this is the winner. The RCT3 entries really dropped the ball and the NL coaster simply isn't as good in my eyes, nice job.

Forest Fire - Pick the proper supports for the type of coaster you're supporting and if you are going to support part of it then support the entire ride. This is a B&M coaster so B&M support connectors and footers would have been appropriate. I do enjoy that you made an attempt at a station but a 1xhowever many your station is could be improved upon. Ground shrubbery would have been nice, and if you place trees near the track make sure they don't interfere with the track or hit riders. I'd look up some coaster building tutorials as well because the layout left much to be desired.

Cavalier - I enjoyed this NL coaster, however there was something about it that made me vote for Toxic Tower instead... Maybe just nostalgia. Good coaster at any rate and nice job with the scenery.
Team CoasterTech

Just want to say NoLimits 2 came out with a little more scenery, such as the restaurants and the little apartments. Those really saved my time when I was making the scenery. I can't wait to see the other scenery they will come out with in the future.
<<My thoughts and ideas>>

Total Desolation: While this is a great coaster, it does have many flaws. Along with what Chris said, your G's are WAY too high and that ride would definitely kill a few riders before it was over. I hated seeing so much emptiness outside the ride which is a big pet-peeve to me, and many others. HOWEVER, if your (possibly unintended) pun was right, this coaster TOTALLY makes sense. Desolation means to be empty. So, having no scenery outside the ride is totally acceptable for the name! Keep making more!

Toxic Tower: Not only do I love the looks of it, I love the narration you put in Terry. You CERTAINLY have a knack for narration, and I laugh a bit when I read these feats. As for critiquing, it looks fine to me. Toxic Tower claimed the vote.

Forest Fire: Although ya used primarily in-game scenery, I just don't think ya have a chance to win. Great first coaster though! It needs MUCH more landscaping and scenery to have a chance at winning. But keep going, you're doing well for your first try!

Cavalier: It's an epic, EPIC NoLimits 2 coaster! I absolutely LOVE how flawlessly beautiful this is! At first I didn't look into the screenshots, which prevented me from voting for you as I had already voted for Toxic Tower. (Perhaps out of nostolgia). I wish I could take my vote back, cuz' I would totally vote for ya. I loved how smooth the coaster was. There were a tiny few bits where it was a lil' shaky. But, other than that, great job!

I picked Toxic Tower, but I really do wanna pick Cavalier. Average round peoples!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Cavilier was great enough to take my vote!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I'm still really undecided, honestly none of these coasters really make me think "I could see that on the front page of the site"
Toxic tower is well done, but honestly it doesnt seem as epic or unique as it needs to be in order to feel like a winner of build it, the main scenery I see is just supports, a couple gears and some basic buildings. Dont get me wrong its a good coaster, but it reminds me of my own creation supernova, which is good but just doesnt feel as awesome as it should
Cavalier has a great track design, it just doesnt have enough scenery, so I'm really not sure if I'll vote at all
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Nave, did ya look at Cavalier's video? If you think that it is bad, you're simply WRONG. I think Cavalier is the one ya should vote for.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I did see Cavalier's video, the track is excellent, but the whole scenery is trees and a very minimal station, even though I havent played NL, I know there are many more options for scenery
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]