Cupid - Round 225 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 225 Winner

Congratulations to ctg614's Cupid, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Cupid beat the other three entries with 17 votes and 61% of the vote.

Description:
Watch the YouTube Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeXat3ezW4Q

A roller coaster located on an island getaway, this coaster is a popular Valentines Day attraction. It is also very popular for weddings. With crazy near-miss elements as the cupid pierces the hearts of unsuspecting lovers, what is not to enjoy? Inversion include a wing-over drop, dive loop, immelmann loop, Zero G roll, Loop, and heartline roll. Other elements include two helixes, and an airtime hill. This ride is sure to be a heart stopping experience!

Happy Valentines Day

Enjoy!

Votes cast:
Wasp - 11 votes
Martian Twist - RCT1 - No votes
Almandine - No votes
Cupid - 17 votes
Congratulations on the win, ctg! You deserved it!
What if, instead of that, we just don't
Great 2nd win Ctg!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratulations ctg614. Nothing like coming in tied for last place.
Congrats to the winner!
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
@ Herman, I was a little disappointed that ya didn't get at LEAST ONE vote. Sorry dude, maybe next time!
Congratulations on two wins in a row!

And congratulations to me for missing the entry deadline for the second round in a row.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@ Terry, ya need to stop that. Or Justin needs to make it 5 entries. XD
^I'd be ok with more entries per round. Would definitely make it more exciting
What if, instead of that, we just don't
Yes but I think the limit of 4 entries per round was made for preventing too bad entries in periods of shortage. I mean maybe in one week there are 8 great entries and the week later none. Without limits we would have a great round while a next one very bad. With the limits instead the good entries that were left out could entry the next round. This let the good entries spread better through the rounds. I think this is the meaning Smile
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread