Vote for your favorite track! Round 227

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 227 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Nemesis

[Image: 56d31cff1678a.png]

#2: Barracuda

[Image: 56d34b62e6e09.jpg]

#3: Pirate's Cove - an LIM launch coaster

[Image: 56d3559b349b3.jpg]

#4: Salt Pork

[Image: 56d35bedeaaa0.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, March 7
Oh wow! All RCT1 and 2! Going to be interesting! Be sure to look at each of the screen-shots to give a fair shot for anyone before ya decide to vote!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Interesting round, this is. Forward looking to see reviews, I am.
I love the fact that both RCT2 entries mention Brookwood Gardens.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I knew you would like it when ya saw it.
The true mark of excellence, when you build a coaster that will make a person spew out Aqua Smasher just by looking at a picture. Undecided, but for me it's between Barracuda and Pirate's Cove. Best of luck to everyone.
What if, instead of that, we just don't
Hehehe, I KNEW someone would notice that! Lol. I wanna start contributing back to the site and members by adding random people to my descriptions. It's fun to do, and people seem to like it. (So far).

Let's have another great round!!
Terry... Blaze... you two are simply too much with your ride descriptions XD I was legitimately laughing out loud while reading both of yours lol. I didn't know Nave was my new adopted little brother? I probably should have been informed xD Forgot to mention the MDB's are coaster builders good sir lol

Barracuda looks great, I feel like Pirate's Cove should at least have SOME water near it but the style points from the description outweigh my concerns about that xD

If you all follow my trends you'll understand why I'm not providing more CC.
Team CoasterTech

Well Chris, he was was your father's brother's son's friend from school. He was adopted into your family 3 days ago. xD

Also, there is a bit of water in the ride. If ya flip to a few of the last screen shots, you'll see what I mean. The name wasn't meant to support having A LOT of water. The only water parts actually are where it's supposed to be Pirate's Cove.

Oh well. Anyways, glad ya enjoyed my description.
I'm not in this round so I can express my thoughts about the coasters ahah XD

The fact that all the entries are RCT1/2 makes the round very interesting at my eyes!

But I'll provide the CC after having analysed more the screenshots and descriptions Smile

Ah, It's just me that understood who are the creators of the rides just looking at the first screenshot? lol XD

It' me again. I just read the descriptions and yes, they always make me laugh a lot!
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread