Coaster, searching for a name.

hello guys, 

i just finished building this coaster, but I can't really think off a good name for it. Biggrin
maybe you guys know a nice name for it.

please share your ideas

thanks for the help.

greetings Smile

BTW, im new on these forums, so I'm sorry if i did something wrong Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As it looks like the area is set in a European city with canals I suggest "Euwet".
Nice job with the scenery, I'd comment on a few track-based-issues that I can see but I'm not sure how much of a problem they really are since you didn't provide a POV (on ride point-of-view video) of the coaster.

Welcome to the site Smile
Team CoasterTech

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:42 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Nice job with the scenery, I'd comment on a few track-based-issues that I can see but I'm not sure how much of a problem they really are since you didn't provide a POV (on ride point-of-view video) of the coaster.

Welcome to the site Smile

Thanks, for the scenery I used "Ralvieh's Antique World".
but about the POV video, i won't upload one as this website says that the video file is to big and i don't have any equipment and knowledge about uploading video's anywhere else.
Sorry about this.
May I suggest "serpent fury"? It reminded me of a dragon rampaging through a city
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
@Lorenzo - Use Windows Movie Maker (if you're on PC) it's free and will let you edit the video quite easily. If you need any help with it just PM me Smile
Team CoasterTech

(Mar 5, 2016, 01:28 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: @Lorenzo - Use Windows Movie Maker (if you're on PC) it's free and will let you edit the video quite easily. If you need any help with it just PM me Smile

thanks, I will see what I can do.
Hey all, thanks for all the replies. 

I just want to upload a you-tube video i made, so here it is. hope you like it.

btw, if you got a nice name in mind, please let me know.
The scenery looks great, and it keeps the ride exciting and unpredictable. Water coasters are severely underrated, and you've built one that beautifully captures its environment.

Before deciding on a name, I would suggest banking most of the curves whenever possible, as high speed unbanked curves are unpleasant and unsafe from a rider's perspective . The only curves that should remain unbanked are the ones placed after the water splash, as the boat is traveling at a low speed when it cruises through them.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I agree with Terry for the most part. I do have to say for just picking movie maker up that's a nice job Smile
Team CoasterTech