[RCT3] Kobaltium - Concertvenue & event complex

Kobaltium

Kobaltium is a brand new centre for (sports & music) events and concerts. It consists of two halls. The big concerthall features a capacity of 10.000 people by concerts. The smaller event-hall is flexible in usage.

[Image: 1.png]  

On the LED screens you see the announcement of the dutch band: Kensington. They give the first concerts at the Kobaltium concertvenue. 

[Image: 2.png]  
Sustainability is important for Kobaltium. Here you can see the solarpanals on the parking place

[Image: 4.png] 
Backstage entrance for artists , crew and staff.

[Image: 6.png]  
Main entrance.

[Image: 7.png]  
Foyer with a drinking bar. With use of glass screens, the room can be arranged flexibly .

[Image: 5.png]  
The entrance to the concert hall.

[Image: 9.png]  

[Image: 8.png]  

[Image: 11.png]  
The smaller event-hall. 

[Image: 3.png] 

Soon, an extensive photo report of the visit to the band Kensington!
The roads and the Parking Lots are well made ! But the building isn't detailed enough. I would have added some air conditioner and other details like advertising posters supported by some "Vodhins GilderAndGlass" beams. I would also have used "DasMatze Office Day" to vary the walls texture. The building's interior is such beautiful and realistic Smile
Wow. That's all I can say.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Kensington in Kobaltium!

One of the biggest Dutch bands of the moment was in the Kobaltium. Here are some photos taken during the preparation and adjustment of the light and sound just before the first concert!  

[Image: 4.png]  

[Image: 5.png]  

[Image: 2.png]  
Backstage entrance , with a little insight into the venue.

[Image: 7.png]  

[Image: 8.png]
Great job man!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360