Vote for your favorite track! Round 229

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 229 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Dublin Devil

[Image: 56e8b1b19202e.jpg]

#2: Medieval Mice

[Image: 56e8b25786c2b.jpg]

#3: Watermain

[Image: 56e8aea453aa8.jpg]

#4: Steel Dragon

[Image: 56e8b2d2de655.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Tuesday, March 22
Let'e see; there are 2 ea RCT2, 1 ea RCT3, and 1 ea NL1. Good luck to all this round.
Man oh man terry, that description was a scream! Dublin devil took my vote!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Well this round was interesting. Personally (and perhaps the narrative had something to help influence my nostalgia) I felt Dublin Devil was the best. My personal attachment to Schwarzkopf stylized loopers probably also helped.

As for CC:

Dublin Devil: Not the greatest work with scenery however it has quite a nice layout. Foliage work is complete to what I can see around the ride, the reasoning for as to why there's none directly under the ride makes perfect sense if you read the description. Another nice Brookwood Coaster Smile

Medieval Mice: A nice kiddie-coaster. Good scenery work, more foliage would have probably made it look nicer however. The main reason it didn't nab my vote is the fact that portions of the track lay directly on the ground, which to many is a trivial point to criticize, but for realism purposes it REALLY bugs me. I'd r8 it 8 out of 8 m8.

Watermain: Scenery is hardly ever an issue with your coasters, smoothness isn't always present however. This coaster was a tad bit jerky in some spots, I honestly think the jerkiness is just from the coaster type though. Still a nice coaster.

Steel Dragon: A nice NL2 project, not the smoothest I've been on however. The multiple launches was a bit weird but I feel they add more to the ride than they take away, in all I'd say this was a nice coaster that could have used a little work on some of the bankings.
Team CoasterTech

Man, I think we all know what Chris' pet peeve is!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Well and the foliage xD
Team CoasterTech

Last minute vote goes to Watermain, just came back from Cuba but I'm good to go
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

You were in Cuba? What for?