Hello from New Orleans

Hello everyone! Jason here from New Orleans, LA.  I mainly play RCT3 for fun.  I signed up here to find interesting rides, and custom items to use in my parks.  One the things i like to do when i can is to watch the videos of the interesting parks that people build in the game.   I hope to share some of my works with you guys in the future.
Welcome to the site! If you'd like any feedback on your creations, tips, or help with anything feel free to ask Smile
Team CoasterTech

Hi, welcome to the site!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Hiii alll..Welcome to the forum..Here I would like to share something useful for freshers. If anyone want a job in IT field and also you are a fresher then without any confusion you should choose testing field. Because nowadays most of the MNC companies are looking for software tester. Suppose if you want to know more details about this testing technology then please visit our training center. Its is one of the leading training center in Chennai offering more than 100+ technical courses including real time software testing training with affordable price. for more details plz visit Software Testing Training in Chennai | QTP Training in Chennai