RCT3 problem with shyguy mainstreet...

I d'ont know why but every time i install shyguy's Mainstreet sets 1,2,3 on my pc, my game dosen't want to recognize them. the only element i can have from the tree sets is the balcony for the first sets. I don't know why this is hapening! In the past, I already downloaded these sets without problem, but now... Could someone help me?
This is the space where I try to be funny, right?
Where are you downloading them from? Perhaps you're downloading a bad/bugged version.
Team CoasterTech

I usually download the custom scenery sets from The Custom Scenery Depot website. If you are having issues with a set(s), I would uninstall them and reinstall them again.
I downloaded these sets from cs depot, so they should be fine in theory. I downloaded and installed them 5 or 6 times, with no improuvements. I think the problem is in my pc and not from where I downloaded them because yesterday I try to installed them from another website. same result...
Alright... well the only issue I can really think of is that they might be installing incorrectly. Just as a precaution try unzipping them to your desktop and then moving them to the proper directory.
Team CoasterTech

I change pc and my problem is solved, but this time I have problem with belgabor invisible doodads. For some reason the invisible path and queue seem to not work. I installed them correctly in their proper folder but no result...
Sometimes CS just doesn't install properly, try unzipping it to your desktop and reinstalling it again. I know it's a pain but for some CS it's worth it.
Team CoasterTech

(May 7, 2016, 12:50 PM)dark ridley Wrote: I change pc and my problem is solved, but this time I have problem with belgabor invisible doodads. For some reason the invisible path and queue seem to not work. I installed them correctly in their proper folder but no result...

Belgabor's Invisible Doodads can be a pain sometimes when you install it. Sorry you are having trouble with custom scenery lately. I made a video on how to install the set...Here is a link if you want to watch it... (I would uninstall the invisible doodads and reinstall it the way I show it on the video, then you shouldn't have any issues. If you do let me know.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHk65L7Gbho
(May 7, 2016, 02:52 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(May 7, 2016, 12:50 PM)dark ridley Wrote: I change pc and my problem is solved, but this time I have problem with belgabor invisible doodads. For some reason the invisible path and queue seem to not work. I installed them correctly in their proper folder but no result...

Belgabor's Invisible Doodads can be a pain sometimes when you install it. Sorry you are having trouble with custom scenery lately. I made a video on how to install the set...Here is a link if you want to watch it... (I would uninstall the invisible doodads and reinstall it the way I show it on the video, then you shouldn't have any issues. If you do let me know.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHk65L7Gbho

Nevermind, it's working now but thanks anyway!