Paradise Dive - Round 233 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 233 Winner

Congratulations to choco568's Paradise Dive, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Paradise Dive beat the other three entries with 18 votes and 56% of the vote.

Description:
Dive into the world of fun and thrilling paradise dive island as you hop on the Paradise Dive,floorless dive coaster or chill out in the tropical island themed theme park.

POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8CLkE8sww

Votes cast:
Siangham III - 4 votes
Space Chaser - 6 votes
Existence Erased - 4 votes
Paradise Dive - 18 votes
Congratulations! Smile
Congrats, but the votes are very lopsided compared to how good this coaster is. It isn't bad, but it certainly isn't that much better than its opposition.
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Ouch only 4? BlazingEmpire I think you were right people do vote based on the first screenshot, well at least it is a deserving coaster, I just think it should've been a lot tighter
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Nice job! But I can't say a well deserved win.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Congratulations! However, I thought it would be tighter than that, according to the comments I read. I excepted that Existence Erased and Paradise Dive would have about between 30% and 40 % of the votes each. That seems unfair!

About my entry, I started playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 1. I didn't tell it to anyone because I wanted to make a surprise with my entry. However, I think it didn't have the effect I wished. I wanted to experiment what I can do with all the limitations of the game, and I plan to publish more RCT1 creations because it's fun to deal with them and see what I did with them!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.