Vote for your favorite track! Round 234

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 234 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Smoking Gun

[Image: 57254f1b2f8b7.jpg]

#2: Mindbender

[Image: 57255d83518ab.jpg]

#3: Drachen BG Concept

[Image: 57257c71d5162.png]

#4: Blellow

[Image: 57264b33bbb0e.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, May 8
Ooooo wow I'm the first to comment, this is a pretty good round, I'll be providing feedback eventually
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Wow, this round gonna be promising! Great roller coasters at first view for all entries, but I'll check that later to give my final verdict and tell my opinion for each of them.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I'm putting my money down on Mindbender. Haven't decided if it's the best yet, but if past trends continue it'll be the winner. I'll be back sometime during the week with CC.
Team CoasterTech

Vote goes to #2: Mindbender
Mindbender gets my vote. The creator did a really good job! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Unfortunately, y vote goes to Wilhelm. Sorry to the other entries, you picked the wrong round to enter.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
@Maverick - THIS is why we made the votes anonymous, so people like you wouldn't vote based on the creator... uggh. ANYWAY, time for CC.

Smoking Gun: There is nothing wrong with this coaster at all, in fact it's probably my favorite (recent) RCT2 woodie. Unfortunately because of the way people vote it will probably get one or two and be unreasonably misrepresented in the polls, but that's Build-It! for ya.

Mindbender: Yet another great coaster by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed. I did notice a drop in quality between this entry and past entries, however; Mindbender seems to be lacking that extra layer of polish that HeWhoShallNotBeNamed's coasters usually have. This is not to say it isn't a great coaster, I'm simply saying that it does look a little unfinished compared to other projects. The biggest thing I can point out is your ability to see past the façade of trees and into the vast emptiness surrounding the coaster. In fact this same issue is a common theme between ALL of this rounds 3D entries.

Drachen BG Concept: This coaster is an alright B&M Wingrider, and honestly nothing makes it stand out to me. I do appreciate the attempt at making it look as though there is a forest surrounding the ride, but a one tree thick façade really just doesn't do much of anything. I don't really have much else to say about this ride other than I'd love to see NL2 players actually try to add scenery. No it isn't as easy as adding scenery in any RCT game, but it is doable and would make rides look soo much better.

Blellow: From the looks of things everyone who voted already jumped the gun and didn't wait for this POV. In the aerial shots this coaster looks like it can easily compete with Mindbender and I really hope it does. I'll add more CC after I view the POV.
Team CoasterTech

No, I didn't vote just because it's Wilhelm, I voted because this is the best coaster here. I just worded it wrong. Sorry.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Waiting on the splitter POV before I vote. Good to see other splitters in the mix.