Mindbender - Round 234 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 234 Winner

Congratulations to Wilhelm1407's Mindbender, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Mindbender beat the other three entries with 23 votes and 62% of the vote.

Description:
MINDBENDER is an Intamin Looping Coaster. Originally I designed it using a CTR that resembled more classic Intamin Looping trains, like Colossus. However the CTR had some issues (peeps feet sticking through the bottom, among other things). Therefore I switched out the trains with a more modern type of Intamin looping train. They were however, not recolor-able; so the bright yellow trains I had ended up a green color. I'm very pleased with how this coaster turned out. I would have liked to have added more buildings, and such; but my computer's graphics card is pretty basic. I had some issues recording the video and had to use the park cleanup tool a lot. I also had to turn down my graphic settings slightly, so I do apologize for any drop in quality.

NOTE: Due to using the CTR Creator, I re-built the track using the normal T-6 expansion

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M76BoeZqeg

Votes cast:
Smoking Gun - 6 votes
Mindbender - 23 votes
Drachen BG Concept - 1 vote
Blellow - 7 votes
Well deserved win, great round everyone!
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Congrats, but once again extremely lopsided voting. If Blellow got the POV it was supposed to have it might have done better.
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations! Smile
This is a fantastic coaster. All of the entries were memorable (except for that pitiful wooden one; try harder next time, unknown RCT2 player), but this one clearly deserved to win.  Cool
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
We all expected this..... But I'm not complaining either!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(May 10, 2016, 01:06 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: All of the entries were memorable (except for that pitiful wooden one; try harder next time, unknown RCT2 player)

Your wooden was cool too, but I have to admit that Mindbender was pretty solid in term of content and folliage. And congratulations, Wilhelm1407!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
PLEASE, just two more entries needed. Someone enter their track!
(May 12, 2016, 07:02 AM)ctg614 Wrote: PLEASE, just two more entries needed. Someone enter their track!

Sorry bro, but my tracks are not ready for this round. Frown I'll be waiting for the next rounds to enter them, I'll give myself some time to finish them.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.