game crash with soaked

your not alone, its happening to my friend and he has got a freakin fast computer...

apparently, its got something to do with that update that was included in the game...try updating it again using the internet...start>all programs>atari>RCT3>ckeck for updates

a new update is also being released so that might help... Biggrin
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Thanks,

The first thing I tried was check for updates it said there was none, but with this info of a new release I will go try again!

I must say though that I never updated my game before I installed Soaked, very naughty I know! I'd gotten very into my Sims 2 recently and hadn't played RCT3 for ages and never thought of checking for updates.

I've switched graphics to performance, although my PC should be able to handle it at balanced, and things seem a little better, it just misses blocks of graphics now and then when I'm building rides, the scenery close to the new ride just goes black!!

Hopefully the new update they are realseing will help.
Well, a patch for soaked is not confirmed, but it seems very likely.
[Image: 7.jpg]
i've got another suggestion...why not uninstall soaked...update RCT3 then install soaked again :P
cause soaked! comes with the patches?
what??
soaked comes with the patches pre-installed, so there is no need to install the patches.
yes but apparently theres a problem with a few of the soaked patches...my friends copy for one, it screwed it up more than help