New Intro what do you think? (for my RCT3 videos, etc)

I wanted to make a new introduction to the movies I make and share on YouTube.  (They are mostly RCT3 videos) Let me know what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td63ghox...e=youtu.be
It looks great, although it feels like it needs something at the end, it ends quite abruptly
I would love to know how you made this, I've been looking around for one myself
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(May 17, 2016, 04:27 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: It looks great, although it feels like it needs something at the end, it ends quite abruptly
I would love to know how you made this, I've been looking around for one myself

Thanks...I agree with you the ending is a little quick, so I may do some editing. But thank you for feedback. I used a program called Pinnacle Studio 19.
Wow! I looks great, but I would say make it like 6 seconds and at some music maybe.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Thanks for the helpful feedback. I actually just got the program recently. I've been watching tutorials and I've learned a few other things. So I will be doing revisions on it. I will post in this thread when it's done. The text was  kind of boring just sitting there. So I finally figured out how to add effects to them to.
Very nice intro.

I'm working on a plan for a professional channel myself, but I'm probably gonna work with title cards.
Amy that program costs 130 bucks, was it really worth it just for an intro?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(May 18, 2016, 07:22 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Amy that program costs 130 bucks, was it really worth it just for an intro?

nah probably used piratebay
I purchased a legal  copy of Pinnacle Studio 19 at there direct website http://www.pinnaclesys.com/publicsite/us...ts/studio/
This version was under $130.00 the ultimate version was more expensive. I plan on using this program for more then what I currently have shown. So yes it was worth the $60.00. There is a lot you can do. I've been watching more tutorials so the original intro I made will be revised.
I would not recommend this program. I've asked for a refund, but I don't know If I will get one. I should have done more research on it.