Kraftvoll - Round 236 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 236 Winner

Congratulations to ctg614's Kraftvoll, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Kraftvoll beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 47% of the vote.

Description:
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyUk7CxALMU

This is one of my most intense coasters created, it is definitely forceful, hence its name which is German for forceful. It is, of course, inspired by Intimidator 305, but has some original elements too. It has a max g force of 5 gs, and -2 gs. It only stands at 300 feet, but feels much faster as you fly through the forest of trees. Enjoy the multiple airtime hills and intense banked curves!

Votes cast:
Industrial Revolution - 8 votes
Desert Conqueror - 6 votes
Kurima - 3 votes
Kraftvoll - 15 votes
Wow really? tbh this was a decent entry, but it didn't beat the others in my mind, good job though ctg
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Congratulations.
This was a normal entry. Nothing special, nothing bad. But, the other two, Industrial Revolution and Desert Conquerer should have EASILY taken this coaster down. Those two have so much charm and SO MUCH effort put into them. It makes me sad when no one ever bothers to look at the description and screenshot, but rather just the 'one vote and done' way.

In my opinion, Desert Conquerer should have won, because it's an absolutely INCREDIBLE RCT1 entry! As well, Industrial Revolution was also very good, but couldn't win a matchup with such a beautiful RCT1 entry.

Now, this is only my opinion, and some people probably agree. But that doesn't mean we can't congratulate the ur winner, CTG! Congrats on another win!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Also, I can't understand why, for rounds with all decent entries, RCT3 and NoLimits tracks mostly win. I mean, that's not because those roller coasters come from more recent and developed games that they are better and should win. People must understand that they can't base their vote according to the games, but according to the effort put in the creation, the desing, the scenery and the fact that the creator push the game to the limits or not.

Personally, I think Industrial Revolution or my entry Desert Coqueror should win this round, because they are way more beautiful than Kraftvoll. But congratulations, ctg614!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations, Christian! Four NL2 wins is certainly not something that should be overlooked!

This was a round that had several potential winners rather than one clear winner. These, unlike some rounds which are one-sided and therefore completely predictable, are often the most entertaining rounds because there's no way of knowing which entry is going to win.

Many people who post in Build It! voting threads vote based on certain criteria, but many from the silent majority are likely to use a more basic process, voting simply for the one that looks best to them. This gives good entries from RCT3 and NL2 a slight advantage in rounds like these--being able to actually "ride" the coaster will always score points with voters--but it doesn't mean they can't be beaten by good RCT1 and 2 entries. If you look at all the rounds where a RCT2 coaster has won, most of them have been against RCT3 and/or NL2 coasters with POVs, and that's because they stood out among all the rest in some way or another.

Remember that just because an entry didn't win doesn't mean it no longer exists. You can still hit the like button on the design, leave a comment on it, and if you really like it, suggest it as a featured download. Every coaster designer appreciates this, and many will thank you for it. I've beaten you all to Desert Conqueror, but you can still vote it up.

Keep in mind also that all the Brookwood Gardens coasters were built over a year ago, so they'll look a bit basic in comparison to--wait, you don't know about those yet, never mind.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Great win ctg!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Everyone I'm surprised too.
Nice win, although I can't say it's the most deserving. Congratulations on your fourth NL2 win regardless.
Team CoasterTech

(Jun 1, 2016, 06:16 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Many people who post in Build It! voting threads vote based on certain criteria, but many from the silent majority are likely to use a more basic process, voting simply for the one that looks best to them. This gives good entries from RCT3 and NL2 a slight advantage in rounds like these--being able to actually "ride" the coaster will always score points with voters--but it doesn't mean they can't be beaten by good RCT1 and 2 entries. If you look at all the rounds where a RCT2 coaster has won, most of them have been against RCT3 and/or NL2 coasters with POVs, and that's because they stood out among all the rest in some way or another.

But that bothers me to see that only 1 of my 4 entries in Build It! competition won its round when they all have potential. I agree with what you said, but whatever I think I need some more recognition, especially with Mystery Forest, which still have no likes.

But what can I do for this? I can't control people's mind and tell them to vote for me.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.