RCT1 - Build the Mega Park

Eighth video of my RCT1 serie Build the Mega Park. I hope you like it.  [Image: biggrin.png]

This time, I worked during 2 hours on the section near my wild mouse roller coaster and my mine train. I added to it a few rides such as a haunted house and a second car ride, this time with trucks instead of cats. I focused on the scenery and the foliage and tried to make this zone fit with the mine themeing by building abandoned houses, despite the rides that don't really fit with the themeing.

If you have any suggestions for my park, tell me your ideas and I'll see what I can do with them.

Next part coming soon!

Now there is the video:
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Ninth video of my RCT1 serie Build the Mega Park. I hope you like it.  [Image: biggrin.png]

This time, I finished my small mine section by completing the scenery, the buildings and the foliage of it. I also planned to start  building an aquatic park near the river, but I wanted to build first an observation tower at the center of the park. All aquatic rides will be used for my aquatic park.

Unfortunately, it's possible that I take a break of my RCT1 serie. As I said in the video, I came back in College, so I don't have much time to spend on it. Also, this serie starts to annoy me a bit, so I'll soon plan to start a new serie, RCT2 or RCT3, to change things up. For sure, I will continue uploading videos of my serie when I have motivation for it.

If you have any suggestions for my park, tell me your ideas and I'll see what I can do with them.

Next part coming soon!

Now there is the video:
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.