The Real Wilhelm1407

(Jun 8, 2016, 01:08 PM)Wilhelm1407_Coasters Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2016, 12:49 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Oh dude, I never knew! Is that meaning your (or his) entries recently, Predator, Mindbender, ect... Are your's, but he stole them? Or they aren't your's and he's trying to get fame for it?

Either and anyway, this needs to stop. I don't like it at all.

I'm glad you're back for real!

They are in fact mine that he stole. He simply just copy and pasted from my posts on other forums. As for his "downloads," I don't know what he even put up for download. I've never uploaded any of my files anywhere. Mostly because of people like him. :/

That really does suck mate. I have no idea what Justin'll do about this. In my own opinion, I think the rounds he has entered and won with, aka, Dullahan, Predator, Mindbender, should be deleted and the second place should win. It would give you the chance, Wilhelm, to not actually have won from the hacker. It'd likely give you a chance to enter again under the real Wilhelm user (you). I really want you to have a chance on your own to win. (Even though, if you enter, you're likely to win anyways).

I do hope it gets resolved because I always hate when people get hacked. Good luck, Wilhelm!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'll be taking care of this. It will take me some time to sort everything out.
(Jun 8, 2016, 03:01 PM)Justin Wrote: I'll be taking care of this. It will take me some time to sort everything out.

Maybe you could try looking at the big RCT3 YouTubers accounts (i.e. Silvarret, PandaCoasters, Toofpikk, Colts18to87td, Maxster, etc) for proof that they are real
I need a new signature.
(Jun 8, 2016, 05:50 PM)Chimalion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2016, 03:01 PM)Justin Wrote: I'll be taking care of this. It will take me some time to sort everything out.

Maybe you could try looking at the big RCT3 YouTubers accounts (i.e. Silvarret, PandaCoasters, Toofpikk, Colts18to87td, Maxster, etc) for proof that they are real

I don't know how I'd handle it. Just because mine was faked, doesn't mean all of them were. I mean nothing is impossible, but I think it's mostly improbable.  I think maybe someone should just let them know there's a person that has made a dummy account. That way they can look for themselves, and report one if they find one.
[Image: FmXeqj5.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EYMWvbV5Q4 My first coaster #PROJECT L
@lee1911 - Why is this here?
Team CoasterTech

(Jun 18, 2016, 09:59 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: @lee1911 - Why is this here?

I don't know. I only know that he posted the same reply on the thread READ FIRST: Build It! Competition. idk what he plans to do here.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
The funny thing is that he seems to know what he is doing!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360