Daytime fireworks?

Having seen Youtube video of daytime fireworks.  I was wondering if there are any for RCT3? 

In particular the smoke trail, and smoke ball type.  The smoke trial, can be either shot upwards from the ground, or trail out from a burst point.  The ball, is just that, a ball of smoke, like that left from a normal shell burst.  Although it can be any color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiocMuCA-g  
Check out around 9.45 to see some colored smoke trails from the ground, blue then red.  10.45 for some green ones.  
10.55 for the air burst type.  These just fan slightly, and fall in one direction.  I have seen ones that shoot out in all directions, like peony shells.

If there is anything like this, I'd like a link to the site, so long as it's NOT a Mediafire one.  Otherwise, any chance someone could have a go at making some.   As I'm sure most members would like to be able to have daytime firework displays.   Smile
I've never seen any, but who knows? Perhaps there are some out there on CS Depot.
Team CoasterTech

I've done re-works of the Faries from hell, to single shot smoke trails.  (They shoot in random directions)  Can anyone help me, to get them to shoot in one direction only? 
And also have made small balls of smoke ones.  Working on the airbust with trail, at the moment.