Almost Finished Adventure Park

Well it has been a good while since I have done much RCTing. However, I recently picked up playing as of late and have just about finished my new no SC Adventure park. I don't have a name for it yet, so suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The park has a few flats and a swan ride. It also has a log flume. For coasters it has one classic Arrow coaster, a bobsleigh coaster, a B&M floorless and dueling LIM launched coasters in the central castle. POVs coming soon!

Here are some photos

[Image: Shot0027.bmp] 
[Image: Shot0028.bmp]

[Image: Shot0029.bmp]

[Image: Shot0030.bmp]
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I think it looks great! Makes me want to get down in there and take a closer look!

I'm sort of new to RCT3 at least, so it really looks like you really took a lot of time on this one. Don't get me wrong, I like building stuff like this and its fun and in the end (or close to end) it looks really great and I can't wait to see more!

As for a name, I'm not good at that either, but my 1st thought was like "Fortress of Merriment" or something like that...
Update park is now named: Heekeren Fortress. And in honor of that here's the first POV of one of the coasters, Atilliator.

Nice job on this. I liked how you did the building. The only thing, which you probably are aware of...some of the palm trees get in the way of the ride. But other then that smooth and fun ride.
Hey thanks! and yeah the palm trees... oops
Next coaster's POV is here,