Vote for your favorite track! Round 238

(Jun 26, 2016, 12:21 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: a fun little contest. Its not a life-changing thing.

Apparently the people who write paragraphs about every coaster in the competition think otherwise.
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:21 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: Sorry guys, I tried to make a daytime POV but I'm having some issues. I probably won't win, but that's okay with me. Its just a game, a fun little contest. Its not a life-changing thing.

No limits 2 can be a pain to work with. I've only used it a few times. I like the majority of your Roller Coasters. I hope this won't stop you from entering into another Build it Competition in the future. Perhaps the next one could be related to Ghost Peppers ?    Biggrin
@Invadazim - We know it's just a fun competition, we supply the CC to help people get better, not because it's super serious.
Team CoasterTech

(Jun 26, 2016, 08:12 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:21 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: Sorry guys, I tried to make a daytime POV but I'm having some issues. I probably won't win, but that's okay with me. Its just a game, a fun little contest. Its not a life-changing thing.

No limits 2 can be a pain to work with. I've only used it a few times. I like the majority of your Roller Coasters. I hope this won't stop you from entering into another Build it Competition in the future. Perhaps the next one could be related to Ghost Peppers ?    Biggrin

Yes, I'm not saying I'm done, but I might take a break until the next big NL2 update comes out. MIGHT.... 😁

Ghost peppers..... LOL
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I like Shootout.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975