RCT3 Having problems with cfrs

Hello iam new here  Smile and erm iam having problems with cfrs I've download some and I can't get them to work in my game I always read the text bit but iam struggling with it I can download scenery fine but not rides  its keeps says no sid or svd will someone help me thank you
(Jun 22, 2016, 10:48 AM)FF31 Wrote: Hello iam new here  Smile and erm iam having problems with cfrs I've download some and I can't get them to work in my game I always read the text bit but iam struggling with it I can download scenery fine but not rides  its keeps says no sid or svd will someone help me thank you

Sorry you are having trouble. I can help you if you let me know which one's you are trying to use.
Well all of them really I can't seem to understand the instructions
I will make a video explaining it for you. I should have it up later today.
Do you have soaked and wild? (expansion packs)
By the way, welcome to the site!  Smile
Thank you I downloaded RCT3 on wildtangent games I have platinum thank you for helping me
(Jun 23, 2016, 07:40 AM)FF31 Wrote: Thank you I downloaded RCT3 on wildtangent games I have platinum thank you for helping me

You're welcome. By the way I sent you a pm.
Thank you Smile
Here is the video that shows you how to install the custom flat rides. I hope it helps. If you still have questions let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87hZBr4P148
Note: The first part, I'm just showing where to download them from and then it goes to the installation part.
Skip to 0:54 if you don't want to watch it. Smile
Again thank you