RCT2 BUILD IT 239 PREVIEW

so this is the coaster im entering in the next build it, what do you think so far? im not gonna post more screenshots cause the rest of the ride is a secret

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
well the only way i would be to make comments on is if i could see more - which wont happen. so whats the point in that.

the point if build it is to be anonymous, and now we all know what youre entering next round. so whats the point in that.
eh

might as well now that i showed part of it lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
The design is a unique one, I haven't really seen in RCT2 (but I'm not a regular player of the game). I like the modern style and well, my favorite color (s) are blue (navy blue, etc). I think it's a great start, but maybe add a little more scenery. However, I don't know what's available in the RCT2 game. The last screenshot is kind of confusing and hard to see. If you can get another screenshot with the same view that is better I think it would help. Overall I think it's a good project. Most (not all) of the winners of the Build it Competion had some kind of theme  and/or beautiful scenery. Also, users who do vote in the competition usually like to see POV and that can be a deciding factor in the final vote. If you can include a day and night POV that would be really good too. But again, I'm not sure how you would make a video in RCT2. I would ask Terry Infrerno or ChrisMDB. I still admire anyone who can make a roller coaster in this game. I tried and I was so frustrated because my first game in this series was RCT3. Keep up the good work. Smile
Don't bother with a POV unless you REALLY want it, Niesche (forgive me if I spelled his name wrong) should be able to help with it. As for entering hold off a few rounds to keep the anonymity alive please. It isn't required but we made the entries anonymous so people wouldn't vote (or not vote in the case of some of the rounds I was in) simply based on the creator.

As for the ride itself it's complete, has a good look to itself, and I rather like it. When it's entered I'll provide better CC, but until then this is what you've got.
Team CoasterTech

This is definitely among the best building-based rides this site has seen made in RCT2. The color scheme and combination of walls used both fit the theme very well, and the scenery and the track complement and interact with each other very naturally. Steel pipes are one of the most useful yet underrated scenery items. The only part I would look into is in that fourth screenshot, where some oak trees can be seen inside the building through the glass walls. This is already a major improvement over the last entry, and would make a fine addition to SFGA.

For POVs, HyperCam 2 works well with RCT2.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!