Shootout - Round 238 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 238 Winner

Congratulations to brandonmarks94's Shootout, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Shootout beat the other three entries with 10 votes and 36% of the vote.

Description:

Votes cast:
Strix - 6 votes
Shootout - 10 votes
Scorpio - 8 votes
Marlin - 4 votes
Yasssssssss lol honestly I thought Scorpio was gonna win lol was a close round though
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
(Jun 27, 2016, 06:39 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: honestly I thought Scorpio was gonna win lol was a close round though

I think this is the closest round I ever saw. The other entries where I voted or participated mostly have a winner that had half or more of the total number of votes. And nice win brandonmarks94! If I could vote twice Shootout would take my second vote.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations Smile
Congrats, not my pick for the round but still a good coaster.
Team CoasterTech

Interesting. The final vote cast for the winner decided this round.

Congratulations on your first RCT2 victory! This coaster does have a nice layout and would be thrilling to ride.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
idk how many people know what the lightning racer is but thats what this was based on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
^ Hey, this is a roller coaster forum, we know what lightenng racer is.😁
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Used to live 30 minutes from Hershey and love their rides.
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations! Nice woodie.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]