Build it

Why did it go from full to one more? Also can some one please enter I really funny want to have to enter mine again if they restart this round

Don't* not funny
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
One of the entries was probably pulled due to not meeting the current Build-It guidelines.
(Jul 1, 2016, 11:35 AM)HLH3 Wrote: One of the entries was probably pulled due to not meeting the current Build-It guidelines.

Interesting.....HLH3 I'm going to send you a pm.
Ah dang I think mine was the one that got pulled cause I had to upload it as a park since there was too much scenery
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
(Jul 2, 2016, 10:17 AM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: Ah dang I think mine was the one that got pulled cause I had to upload it as a park since there was too much scenery

There can never be enough scenery. Justin pulls enteries if there is no scenery, or the track was previously uploaded. Most of my Build-It entries are park files with the track file attached in the zip file that I upload along with a read me file listing all the CSO's needed to open it as it was built.
no there was too much scenery for me to save it as a track file
(Jul 2, 2016, 05:08 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: no there was too much scenery for me to save it as a track file

On the site here under your user ID in the upper right corner of the top panel select Manage Downloads. When you select that area you should see on the right hand side the Build-It entry you submitted, with the information that it will be available once the current round closes.