Mirrors Edge: The Ride - Round 239 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 239 Winner

Congratulations to brandonmarks94's Mirrors Edge: The Ride, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Mirrors Edge: The Ride beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 43% of the vote.

Description:
Due to the rising popularity of scenery intense coasters, i decided to make a coaster based on the game im currently playing (just got mirrors edge catalyst) and it took a couple hours but this is the final result an i must say that im really happy with how it turned out

i tried to make some of the parts feel like youre actually running and jumping around the building especially the water jump and the wall run section

excitement: 8.45
intensity: 9.61
nausea: 6.12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwAMjkA0x0U ---- horrible phone recorded video of it since my computer cant run screen captures

Votes cast:
Kinnara - 6 votes
Yveltal - 14 votes
Mirrors Edge: The Ride - 15 votes
The Misty Blue - No votes
Congratulations on the win!  Smile
We all knew this would win.
Congrats Brandon on two in a row! Although, I am a little sad I got no votes.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats, there's no reason Yveltal should have had that many votes at all though...
Team CoasterTech

^ 100% I agree
Very nice win, brandonmarks94, this is definitively the best entry of this round!

Also, I don't understand how Yveltal managed to get so many votes, it wasn't that good. I can't tell if it's because it's a RCT3 track, that would confirm my previous supposition on RCT3 and NoLimits tracks.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Why are you so mean with me? I dind't do anything for you to hate me.
This is the space where I try to be funny, right?
Hey, hey, I think we should cut him some slack. After all, it IS his FIRST entry. Sure, it may not be the best, and may need much more, but tbh, we've seen SO much worse. He should be very proud of how much he got. Sucks if we don't like it. That's the way the coaster crumbles. (Shoot... that's not how that reference goes...)
@Dark Ridley - nothing against you, just your coaster isn't quite up to snuff. A bit more work, scenery and foliage and you'll have a great RCT3 coaster.
Team CoasterTech