RCT3 Stuck on a station

So yeah, I'm stuck on this station because i don't know what else I could do with it. I principally use ralfviehs antique world set, but this set seems a bit incomplete or something. You can't really have diversity in your park with only this set and the fact that there is only one set for the greco-roman themed dosen't help much too. Any sugestions, guys?

[Image: W7owLut.png]
This is the space where I try to be funny, right?
Silvarret released a Greco-Roman set or two, although they are only betas. As for the interior of the station I suggest adding queue gates, station gates, ride attendants, cubbyholes, a control room, etc.
Team CoasterTech

I was more talking about the design, not the stations goodies but your sugestion is apreciated
I like the overall look of the station. I think if you add in the stairs for the Queues and Exits it will add more to the station. If you need a custom scenery stair sets let me know. Sometimes it's good to step back for a little while and then come back to it. Also, adding some foliage around the station and some other scenery items can make a lot of difference. With the theme I think you are going for Webers Boulder and Brush set would be good but you may already have it. I like the look and feel of your coaster as well. Keep up the good work. Smile
Just a small update to the station that I'm sharring with you guy's. I've try to include all of your sugestions in the station and it did became more cool looking than it was not so long ago.

[Image: PuNrqLS.png]

[Image: ltiF8Ez.png]
The stairs definitely add to the station nice update.