Soaked! B&M Sitdown (work in progress)

[Image: idhP66d.jpg]

[Image: R3wfqZD.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRCZ5-3yfw
Sci-fi themed b&M Sitdown rc - current progress. Lots more to do with scenery, possibly editing with coaster. Wanting feedback.

Thank you for watching!
Credits
Station Jim Jr's Sci-Fi Things,
eddie2006jp Sci-Fi ver 1.0
Weber's Sci-Fi Sets
Matt's Tomorrowland
Xtian - Tomorrowland 1
RCT3, Movie Maker, YouTube VideoAudio Manage0
Music Information
Sci fi by Bendsound
http://www.bensound.com
I'm loving this coaster!! It is going to be so cool when its done!!

Thanks for sharing this! I love being able to see different "parts" or "steps" you're taking to get an awesome design done! Its really neat to see where you started, and what it looks like now.
Thanks I appreciate it.

[Image: qSxSbmn.jpg]
Dang this is awesome! Looks like a build-it winner for sure!
Thanks. I'm probably going to make more edits though. I shared this on another forum page. Some of them think the end part is a little to straight. But when I get the station back on there it will look different.
I'd like to second that the end is too straight. Yes room is needed for a transfer track, but not that much room. You could easily fit more inversions in the space leading up to the final brake run (which should be where the transfer track lies as well). I only have two more concerns, one being a nitpick and the other an issue I've seen on most of your projects.

- First, for the nitpick; I know it will probably change your layout if you incorporate it, but for a first drop it's generally better to use the flat-to-gentle and gentle-to-steep pieces back to back as it will allow your coaster to gain speed faster than if you use the flat-to-steep transition present both here, and on many of your other coasters.

- Now for the other part, usually I notice a lot of flat areas of track that really serve no purpose other than to provide distance between sections of track. Generally you'll want to avoid these as they will slow your coaster trains down and typically don't look the best. When you have flat curves like those present here try to make them change elevation as well, this can add airtime and help make your coaster a bit more exciting.

- One last closing thing I just thought of, you'll want to make sure this one has good pacing. The opening of the layout looks a lot like Iron Phantom, which was a bit too fast through its inversions. Just as a tip make sure the coaster slows to about 25-20 mph when going through inversions to make them comfortable for riders, but not too slow/fast.

I hope this all helps, looking forward to seeing the end result here!
Team CoasterTech

Thanks for more feedback ChrisMDB. Yes, it does look like Iron Phantom I'm realizing now, and I need to work on some other stuff. I've been getting some of the same feedback you've given me on a different forum site. I've been going to the Roller Coaster Database to look at pictures of real B&M and the layouts etc. So this is not the final layout. I'm probably going to hold off on adding some of the scenery until I get the layout the way I want it. I want some different elements cause I'm kind of tired of the same old stuff. I'll come up with a few different layouts and post them. I've got a couple of different ideas I'm going to try. It's suppose to thunderstorm and rain most of the night and tomorrow so I'll have time on my hand. However, Planet Coaster Alpha 3 was just released so I'll probably be playing around with that.