Soaked! B&M Sitdown (work in progress)

Ehea
[Image: SacZrNF.jpg]
[Image: 160l91H.jpg]
[Image: dy70XSG.jpg]
Looks fantastic so far as usual, but I would say... It's kinda..... Uh... Short. 

I would like it even more if it were even half the size of Iron Phantom.
Great look, so far! (Also, the name...... Eh, imo, it is no go).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks for the feedback...I'll have to think of a different name. Your right, it is short, but that's what I was going for this time around. Taking name suggestions.  Smile
I was searching for Alien / Sci fi names. When I can't think of any I go to the Fantasy Name Generator...
That's how I came up with the name. 
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/alien-n...6A4BWgrKhc
You may have an easier time naming your coaster after you've built more of its environment. Not only will you have more to go on when naming it, but you'll have also spent many more hours with the coaster.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Aug 2, 2016, 02:38 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: You may have an easier time naming your coaster after you've built more of its environment. Not only will you have more to go on when naming it, but you'll have also spent many more hours with the coaster.

You are probably right on that. I have some things I need to edit on the coaster itself - perhaps making it a little longer. I also think I need to work on the transfer track a little more.
If you are going to stick with a sci-fi theme you could use the name: Wingrunner
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I ran out of ideas for the first design. I know many liked it. But I was stuck. So I went back to the drawing board. Some people were saying the coaster was too short. I also re-designed the station it will be easier to work with. I will be adding support, etc. The queue will be easier to make and I have more ideas now for scenery/theme.

[Image: pBHVj5k.jpg]

[Image: 5stAOkd.jpg]
Even though this is nowhere near complete, it already looks great! I wish I could do this. Tongue
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thank you. I just finished the queue line. There are mist fans, you just can't see them under the canopies in this screenshot. I think I'm ready for the supports.
[Image: 92OPht0.jpg]

Close up of entrance
[Image: Hxv9RP5.jpg]

[Image: coehW07.jpg]
Coaster before custom supports
[Image: VYnxeyE.jpg]

New coaster layout
[Image: bBCHzZc.jpg]

I made a few mistakes with the transfer track so I'm fixing it now.
The ride is supported. Now to work on more details and the rest of the scenery,

[Image: qAp6HXI.jpg]

[Image: NLx2qv1.jpg]

[Image: UAxbmYX.jpg]