Vote for your favorite track! Round 243

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 243 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Achlys

[Image: 57a609c568f2f.jpg]

#2: Horus

[Image: 57a61b6c6157d.png]

#3: Struck in Time

[Image: 57a62844687ec.png]

#4: Oceanic Wind

[Image: 57a62b9012d13.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, August 14
deleted comment
Scenery is the best on Achyls, but Horus is the better ride.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
There is my feedback for each entry:

Achlys:

At first view, it looks very good. The foliage is just perfect and the station and the block brake section are quite nice. Loving the small details on those buildings. However, I'm disappointed by not having a POV of this track, but it's still a very nice entry. Could potentially win this round.

Horus:

Interesting roller coaster. I like the layout and the work put on it. The themeing is interesting, but there are building that looks like they came from India and that doesn't really work for me. Also, the buildings are a bit weird to look at and there's not as much details as Achlys. Finally, there's no POV, like Achlys, so I can't fully appreciate the track. Fortunately, it's still an entry that could stand a chance to win.

Struck in Time:

I'm just disappointed by this entry. There is nothing special to it but trees and a beach to make it interesting. I'll pass for this one.

Oceanic Wind:

I see that this builder used cheats to make it. Not a bad thing tho.

This one doesn't really appeal me. The layout is questioning, lacking of element from actual flying roller coasters which could make it better such as a pretzel loop. The layout is also very random, and I don't like that. Scenery and foliage are ok, but could not compete against the previous RCT3 entries. Unfortunately, this one is not going to win this round.

According to what I said before, I'll vote for Achlys. Horus is close behind.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.