Velociraptor - Round 244 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 244 Winner

Congratulations to ctg614's Velociraptor, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Velociraptor beat the other three entries with 19 votes and 66% of the vote.

Description:
YouTube POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1bgBIp4UQ

This roller coaster is a triple tracked dueling winged coaster, and you get to ride every track! Because of this, you travel over 11,000 feet of track, more than any other coaster. Enjoy the many near-miss elements as you wiz by the other trains, and four LSM launches. So, what are you waiting for? Be part of the velociraptor pack and ride this one of a kind ride!

THE RECORDS

- Most tracks on a dueling coaster(3)
-Longest roller coaster(over 11,000 feet)
(Some Records that are records but don't really count)
-Longest Winged Roller Coaster
-Longest Steel Coaster
-Longest Launch Coaster
-Most Launches on a B&M Coaster
-Most Launches on a Winged Coaster(4)
-Most Clearance Violations on a Roller Coaster (This is now fixed)
A whopping 8 records!(should've just been 2)

Votes cast:
Nexus - 1 vote
The Reaper - 3 votes
Rio Grande - 6 votes
Velociraptor - 19 votes
Congratulations!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Congratulations ctg614! It's not the best one I've ever seen but certainly the best one of this round.

Now I'm surprised that the last entries I voted for are the ones that won, and they are mostly 3D entries. It seems that the fact that users tend to vote for 3D entries is just a question of opinion. I'm still thinking about it, but I should not bother myself about that.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations!
Congrats! Personally this coaster is a bit too unrealistic for me, but the fact that it was made in NL2 really makes it deserve this win.
Team CoasterTech

A nice dueling coaster with a great station. This one definitely deserved its victory.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!