Can't install, component transfer error, HELP!

You should put a space inbetween the "program" and "Files". Also You must buy an Euro for an Euro computer, and an English Version for an English computer. What does that error say in english?
[Image: 7.jpg]
If its a euro edition you should be able to pick the language you speak Smile
Btw i know part of the error: Redundantie = overvloed aan gegevens = to much data
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
yes, that's right, ik can choose the language i speak

But do you know what i can do to avoid that error? or to install the game?
Make sure, your not running any other programs while installing. Something may be interfering while installing.
[Image: 7.jpg]
i am not running any other program, i've tried a thousand times to install the game, but still i get the same error
right....ok, first i'll go do the basics...

where did you buy your computer/laptop?? where did you buy your game?

ok, if they're bouth from the same region/country then that aint the problem...even pirated versions install the game...so it doesnt matter...

component,....has your computer been damaged lately?? or been hit...somehow? it could have disrupted some crap inside...

also...usually, the main hard drive is the C: Drive so im wondering why yours says D:....i'm still thinking...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Is there any scratches on the actual disk? Have you tried cleaning the disk then installin?
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
i know wats the problem.... u have your language different... it has to be english... i had the same problem but not anymore... so change your language...