[REL] RCT3 - Cyclone - Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster

Hey guys this is my latest coaster. I meant to make this thread sooner, but I kept getting an error, and I couldn't post anything.
Cyclone is a Dinn Corporation, wooden coaster I created using the Wodan CT. I took elements from several of my favorite Dinn Corp roller coasters, and tried to integrate them into the coaster. Smile

[Image: zvs7qo.jpg]

[Image: 125j0qs.jpg]

[Image: 2dmgnci.jpg]

[Image: snpan4.jpg]

[Image: 5vngur.jpg]

[Image: rh7ixj.jpg]

[Image: 24euucj.jpg]

[Image: ejikhh.jpg]

[Image: 2agvuhd.jpg]

[Image: 6p9891.jpg]

[Image: FmXeqj5.jpg]
Nice woodie. The added sound effects are a nice touch as well.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Wow! How in the world do you do this?
Ditto, I want to know how he got the banked curve transition so good.

I know there is a way to transfer coasters from No Limits to RCT3 somehow or something like that. Isn't that how Custom Coaster tracks are done?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
^ and ^^
he used the wodan coaster CT

also i really like the layout
(Aug 29, 2016, 08:57 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: Ditto, I want to know how he got the banked curve transition so good.

I know there is a way to transfer coasters from No Limits to RCT3 somehow or something like that. Isn't that how Custom Coaster tracks are done?

I used the Wodan CT, that came with the "Pep Teams Europa-Park Add-Ons." I used the CTR creator to put France Coaster's wooden CTRs on the track. The CT is customizable, and allows you to build like you normally would, but with many more options. 
[Image: FmXeqj5.jpg]
(Aug 30, 2016, 05:33 PM)Wilhelm1407_Coasters Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2016, 08:57 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: Ditto, I want to know how he got the banked curve transition so good.

I used the Wodan CT, that came with the "Pep Teams Europa-Park Add-Ons." I used the CTR creator to put France Coaster's wooden CTRs on the track. The CT is customizable, and allows you to build like you normally would, but with many more options. 

Have you done any tutorials on how to build these wooden coasters? I haven't really seen anything on it. I can't imagine all the work it takes.