[RCT3] The West Race, a RMC wooden coaster

[img]file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw.jpg[/img]I everyone !

I just started working on a new project. It's a roller coaster made with the Texas giant ml03 Ctr.

Here are some pictures of what i've already done...

[img]file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw.jpg[/img]file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw%201.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw%202.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw%203.jpg

I hope you enjoy my work !
(PS: can you tell me if i should put this project on the build it competition once finished ?)

Thanks
RealCoasterTrack
[quote pid='124682' dateline='1472740869']
[img]file:///C:/Users/Muriel/Documents/My%20Pictures/outlaw.jpg[/img]I everyone !

I just started working on a new project. It's a roller coaster made with the Texas giant ml03 Ctr.

RealCoasterTrack            

(PS: can you tell me if i should put this project on the build it competition once finished ?)

Thanks
RealCoasterTrack
[/quote]
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:44 AM)RealCoasterTrack Wrote: [quote pid='124682' dateline='1472740869']

Thanks
RealCoasterTrack

[/quote]
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:44 AM)RealCoasterTrack Wrote: [quote pid='124682' dateline='1472740869']

Thanks
RealCoasterTrack

[/quote]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

im notorious for hating rmcs but i actually like the start of the layout