RCT3: Enabled! - Wishlist & Ideas

We are eager to hear your ideas for the Enabled! tool...
Post some of your own ideas for the project, or add on to the growing number of wishes to the wishlist for RCT3: Enabled!

You can check the following thread to find out existing ideas that are floating around HERE
right..well i've already mentioned strobe lights but im just dreaming there

how about possibly making an easy to use video maker? cause i really want to make one...but im to amateur to use that F11 thing... :lol:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
tiamat1990, Enabled doesnt alter the game or add any new features. It helps adding custom scenery to the game, adding ride downloads etc...

I think thats what it is anyway Biggrin
right right...btw...do peeps see the custom scenery things??
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
tiamat1990 Wrote:right right...btw...do peeps see the custom scenery things??
Yes, they do! It is no way different from that comes with the game from the peeps point of view Smile
more common rides u see everyday shld be on the game, less plane themed ones and less ones called robot-arm or something equaly as weird, lol, also... death slides and family fun centres, like massive buildings with climbing frames, cafe's and slides into ball pits.... random theme park stuff i guess.
[deleted]
i think it would be could if they added tranfer tracks, and moving track so you can send a train in reverse like on expedition everest (disneys animal kingdom) even though you can already do this it requires hacking the game to overlap track, it should have an easier way to to that.
also a timed block brake so you can select the lenght of time before a launch.