RCT2 Unnamed Megapark - Downloads + Narration

Hey everyone! So, I decided to have two threads running, one for updates, and the other for updates/downloads and fun narration of completed coasters/rides/areas. Props to Terry Inferno, and ChrisMDB for the idea with their respected parks. I'll kick it off now with:

Currently Unnamed Mega Park:

Mountain Climber - Mine Train Coaster

Mountain Climber is the 7th (still running) coaster that was added to this park. Construction started 1987 in May. The coaster would open up in 1989. Discussion started in 1986 to bring in yet another wooden coaster. Which was to be very terrain based. However, after further discussion, it was decided that the park's officials would bring in a new Mine Train coaster after McVinnville Miner closed in 1982. Strong advertising campaigns landed in early 1987 broadcasting that this heavy terrain-based coaster would open in late 1986. The campaigns were a huge success as people were riled up for a year and 1/2 until further unnamed complications arose. May 22nd, 1987, a fire broke out in one of the mine shafts and destroyed most of the coaster.

Production went squat after the advertisements about the tragedy spurred a severe income drop from the park's rating. The ride was quickly rebuilt so that it would likely rise the reputation again and attract more people.

It worked. Production was started again in early 1988 and it was proceeded by a year and a half of building and terraforming. 

Finally, after an 18 month delay, the coaster opened to the public breaking the attendance record of 27,000 in one day. Previously soared by a 24,000 entry when another coaster had landed in 1983.

Mountain Climber, being dubbed the fastest, longest, tallest, and most invested mine train coaster nationwide, brought a record 3 strait years of best wooden coaster and 1 year of best terrain-invested 
coasters.

Today, Mountain Climber is still considered one of the best terrain-invested coasters and remains in the top 200 wooden coasters.

Snake River Rapids - River Rapids

Snake River Rapids opened in 1991 and was the second (still running) water ride to be opened.
Opened next and all around Mountain Climber, construction was not easy on this wild water ride.
Confusion was endured as park officials pondered on what to add near Mountain Climber to add to the effect of the ride investments. An offical by the name of Christopher M. D. B. from InfernoEmpire Inc. chimed in with the answer. "A water ride!" he blurted out of anger and wonder. Soon the officials all agreed to this ride. 

Construction would inevitably start in early 1990. Construction was rushed, campaigns never did well, and the currently unnamed river ride would go stopped for about 5 months.  A Brilliant designer/campaigner named Terry would arouse a campaign that would end up saving this river ride to be completed. However, the advertisement did not attract what Terry I. had expected. 

In any way, construction was finally completed in 1991. When opened, the ride had a decent first year and did nothing then after. Once again Terry I. came up with a campaign that ended up saving Snake River Rapids. 

Nowandays, Snake River Rapids charges a good 9,000 guests per day. Unfortunately, Snake River Rapids never won any medals.

Stats for both rides:

Be sure to give me tips and such if you feel the need to.

http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/15769

Link ^^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Major props to NieSch for letting me do this!

RUSH! is the second coaster of two standing coasters. The first being ROAR!. In 2009, BIE Inc. It opened in 2010 and was the 11th coaster still standing in the park. Officials were contacted by the park's officials about the possibility of adding another B&M coaster. However, this one would be similar in many ways to the hit success that was, ROAR! When the officials said yes, they were oblivious of the 50 million price tag. Why, why does it cost so much you ask? Landscaping. 

Nevertheless, the officials continued building the coaster while park officials were eating sticks instead of good food because of their idiocy. Construction finished in early 2010, and immediately after, testing was deemed safe.
 Suspicions arose around the top hat area about where a track was being too rough. That quickly was dispersed as officials replaced that rough track piece in less than a day. Sadly, that messed up track piece was certainly messed up and thus sued the park for it's maltreatment. At the thought of a track piece suing a theme park for replacing it, the judge laughed for hours on end.

Finally, after 20 minutes of pretty much nothing, the judge gave 10 grand so that the track piece would shut up. :P Well, suspicions arose after one part of the track, for some reason, had black paint poured all over it. Though, they would never find who did that, they all suspect it was either "Old Man Jenkins", "Terry Inferno" or "Track Piece."
Finally, after a lot of idiocy, RUSH! was given to this coaster. The coaster would then on win an award for 'most terrain based steel' coaster. A record which would last up until it was broken again by another coaster in the park.

This all being said, don't anger angry track pieces. That will never go well.

Download: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/15823

NieSch's ROAR: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/11119
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
That Snake River campaign set us back hundreds of thousands. However, in retrospect, once ice cream sandwiches are taken out of the equation, we've found that the marketing wasn't particularly expensive.

Mountain Climber would also be one of the world's longest roller coasters, and certainly the longest mine train coaster. It would be interesting to see a POV of this one.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!