RCT2 First build on Whiskey Station

i love building gci coasters and i felt for my first coaster build on a whiskey station server i should do something im familiar with (seems how my home park, hershey, has 2 gci's and fun fact-wildcat was the first gci coaster ever)
heres the results honestly im pretty okay with it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
I really like this coaster, nice job on it. I used to live a half hour from Hershey and Wildcat was one of my favorite rides in the park (my first coaster ever was their other woodie, its name escapes me at the moment).
Team CoasterTech

This is awesome! I would like to see more of you, even if I can join the server to see more because I'm in Whiskey Station too.

That is clean stuff. 100%
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
(Oct 16, 2016, 05:05 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I really like this coaster, nice job on it. I used to live a half hour from Hershey and Wildcat was one of my favorite rides in the park (my first coaster ever was their other woodie, its name escapes me at the moment).

well its either the lighting racer or the old woodie the comet

do you think i should put this up as a download since it can go on a flat surface?
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
(Oct 16, 2016, 09:50 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 05:05 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I really like this coaster, nice job on it. I used to live a half hour from Hershey and Wildcat was one of my favorite rides in the park (my first coaster ever was their other woodie, its name escapes me at the moment).

well its either the lighting racer or the old woodie the comet

do you think i should put this up as a download since it can go on a flat surface?

Sure, do what you want body! It would be great for other users such as me!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Good job on this! On my case, I'm not too keen on custom scenery (yet). I haven't taken the time to play around with custom scenery for RCT2 (besides new roller coasters that are mods), that's probably why.

I'm on Whiskey Station too. I barely got in, and barely got to stay in. I've been told I have stepped up my game a pretty fair bit now.

I know now that I won't go back to the way I was before, that's for certain.

Sigh, even now, Terry Inferno is 34 notches ahead of me on the "good" scale. I've got some catching up if I'll ever be as good as Terry. Oh well, I'll certainly try!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Oct 17, 2016, 12:27 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Good job on this! On my case, I'm not too keen on custom scenery (yet). I haven't taken the time to play around with custom scenery for RCT2 (besides new roller coasters that are mods), that's probably why.

I'm on Whiskey Station too. I barely got in, and barely got to stay in. I've been told I have stepped up my game a pretty fair bit now.

I know now that I won't go back to the way I was before, that's for certain.

Sigh, even now, Terry Inferno is 34 notches ahead of me on the "good" scale. I've got some catching up if I'll ever be as good as Terry. Oh well, I'll certainly try!

oh yeah ill never be as good as some people like ionzero or pariah or general zod
It was the Comet! lol I always forget Lightning Racer exists, I loved Wildcat though and this turned out rather nice.
Team CoasterTech

[/quote]

oh yeah ill never be as good as some people like ionzero or pariah or general zod
[/quote]

still true xD
Yeah no, same for me too, lol.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!